Glynn & Simon have lived in the Eastern Suburbs for the past 30 years. Over this time they have built four family homes, and have a wide network of friends and business contacts. Both have an appreciation of the unique qualities the Bays area have to offer and love the village atmosphere of St Heliers.
Simon comes to Ray White from a 28 year career as an interior designer. Over this time he has run his own company and has completed projects from luxury yachts in Seattle, to waterfront apartments in Sydney. Simon has also completed a number of high profile domestic projects throughout Auckland, with many of these in the Eastern Bays area.
Glynn comes from a nursing background, and has assisted Simon with the running of the business and many interior design projects as well as bringing up a family.
They both have a passion for the sport of Triathlon, Simon having completed five NZ Ironman events and Glynn having been selected to represent NZ at the 2008 ITU world championships in Vancouver where she was placed 5th in the world.
Through these work and life experiences Glynn and Simon bring a unique skill-set to the real estate industry. They have a professional but relaxed approach to their working life with a particular focus on trust, integrity and a well established dedication to good honest service. You can be assured that your best interests will be served at all times.
Thinking of selling? Want to know how much your home is worth?CONTACT ME TODAY
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2021/2022 - Premier Performer
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2016 - Supreme Growth
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2016 - Premier Performer (NZ)
- Show all awards