A unique opportunity has arisen to secure a slice of paradise with 20 beachfront Ramada Suites up for sale right on the beachfront in Nadi, Fiji. These spectacular apartment suites are located approximately 15 minutes* from Nadi international airport and Denarau Marina and are situated next door to The Smugglers Cove Beach Resort and Hotel, on the stunning Wailoaloa Beach.
Ray White Commercial Gold Coast has the exclusive pleasure to offer for sale 20 apartments within the beachfront Ramada Suites in Nadi, by way of Expressions of Interest. This rare and outstanding opportunity includes the following:
- 4-Star beachfront Ramada apartment suites offering spectacular sunset views over Wailoaloa Beach and Nadi Bay in Fiji
- 20 units for sale over 5 levels – One bedroom, two bedroom and studio apartment options with a mix of ocean view and beachfront
- Option to holiday let, permanent residency, or both
- The apartments are managed with support from a 5-Star Global Brand
- Owners receive a 28 Nights stay in their apartment per year
- Apartments are fully furnished
- All units have individual Freehold Unit Titles
- Buy in one, multiple or all!
- Motivated owner with clear instructions to sell
Facilities include spa and beauty salon, gym, delicatessen, lap pool, kids pool, and play area, rooftop bar and restaurant, conference room, free wifi, foreign exchange services, 24-hour reception, rental car, and beach deck.
Ramada Suites By Wyndham is Fiji’s newest 4-star, 6-floor, 40 apartment complex comprising of a mix of studio, one and two-bedroom suites with 20 suites available for sale to individual purchasers. Spectacular unobstructed ocean and sunset views from various apartments as well as panoramic 360-degree views at the Rooftop Club 57 and Bistro.
For more information, a copy of a comprehensive Information Memorandum, or to arrange a private inspection, please contact the exclusive marketing agents Scott Wells on +61412 766 163 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Justin Lowe on +61481 004 765 or email@example.com or Harry Ranchhod on +61412 971 333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.