“Always striving for the best”. If you had to sum up Robyn Ellson in one sentence this would be it. Demanding excellence from both herself and her team has propelled Robyn to the absolute top of her profession and kept her there, year-in year-out for the last 11 years. Recognised as a Chairman’s Elite Ray White member, she consistently places in the top 10 of Ray White salespeople internationally. Awarded the NZ Real Estate Institute’s “Rising Star of the Year” in 2012, Robyn’s accolades are well deserved given her 100% commitment to her clients, exceptionally strong work ethic, high relatability, marketing prowess, and negotiation smarts. She puts in the hours, with her brain turned on at all times.
Currently the number 2 salesperson for the group internationally (July 2020 - June 21) and selling over $535 million worth of property in the last decade, Robyn has unrivalled experience and expertise. There are few situations she hasn’t encountered. Her knowledge of real estate and the art of negotiation is encyclopaedic. Combined with her charismatic, empathetic nature, Robyn’s clients can be sure they are in safe hands. She absolutely wants the best for them, and you can see it in her exceptionally executed campaigns and results.
Robyn is a proud Mum to one superstar little boy, and an active member of her local community. Although she only moved to Auckland in 2009, having moved across many cities as a child and young adult, Auckland quickly felt like home. Robyn’s worldly experiences, spanning Sydney, Hobart, Melbourne and London, have only grown her EQ and ability to relate to people from all walks of life.
They say success attracts success, so it’s no surprise that Robyn’s team has grown to include other incredible agents. Consistently teaming up with Josh Powell and Nic Blackie, the trio are completely aligned when it comes to client service, work ethic and results. Robyn is also an Equity Partner at Ray White Mount Eden, sharing her knowledge with the young and dynamic team.
For the ultimate experience both selling or buying, speak to Robyn Ellson, leader of TEAM RE.
Thinking of selling? Want to know how much your home is worth?CONTACT ME TODAY
- 2021/2022 - Chairman's Elite
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2021/2022 - Premier Performer
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2019/2020 - International Salespeople - Settled Commission
- 2019/2020 - Top Salespeople - Settled Commission
- 2019/2020 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Residential Salesperson
- 2018/2019 - Chairman's Elite
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Chairman's Elite
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2016 - Residential Salesperson
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Honorary Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Residential Salesperson
- 2016 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- Show all awards
60 Virginia Avenue West
Eden Terrace, Auckland City
Auction (unless sold prior)