More than 1,600 people participated online last night for the annual Ray White New Zealand Recognition – the first ever to be held virtually – to celebrate the top offices and individual achievers throughout the leading network.
Ray White New Zealand CEO Carey Smith (pictured below) said he was proud of every member, their achievements, and their resilience for the 2019-20 financial year.
“There’s no doubt the last year has been like no other, and to still have individuals and offices achieving such wonderful results and personal bests, is incredibly humbling for me,” Mr Smith said.
“I have to pay tribute to every single one of our members who adapted – pretty much overnight – to a pandemic that has changed direction so many times.
“Whether it be through online auctions or virtual inspections, our teams have done everything possible to continue to service our clients to the highest possible standard.
“In being adaptable and taking these measures, they’ve continued to achieve outstanding results for their clients throughout this period.
“Looking around the virtual room, seeing so many familiar faces but plenty of new people too, is a real testament to how far we’ve come in the last year.
“We’re lucky enough to be a part of something special at Ray White. A family-owned and family-run business for 118 years that puts values and clients above anything else.
“This company gives you a platform to thrive – even in the most challenging of times. Whether that’s as an agent starting out in their career, a budding entrepreneur, or if you’ve been a part of the New Zealand team for 27 years, the environment is here for you to be successful.
“This is a celebration of individuals, teams and offices, that we’re delighted to recognise with the Ray White New Zealand Recognition.
“We now have the opportunity, potential and talent to go on, and to continue being the industry leader for real estate in New Zealand.”
Speaking after Mr Smith, Ray White Group Managing Director Dan White said he wanted to thank all members for how much they had given the company, their customers, their teammates and their network.
“We’re connected by a really strong common bond – the desire to recognise outstanding leadership – especially in times of uncertainty,” Mr White said.
“Everyone in our business stood up collectively and looked out for each other and I hope all our members are able to reflect with pride on the efforts they have put in.”
The award winner for top salesperson in terms of value of sales and number one international salesperson for value of sales was Anton Huang of Ray White Howick (pictured above).
The top-performing office for value of sales and number one international office for value of sales went to Ray White Remuera (pictured above).
The winner of the prestigious CEO Cup went to Brendan Shefford from Ray White Rolleston (pictured below).
“Brendan is an extraordinary and caring leader, his dedication to his family, the community and to his Ray White business is shown in the outstanding connection and relationships he has built over a long period of time,” Mr Smith said.
“His success is very much aligned to hard work, to vision, and to his forever-positive attitude. He gets things done and is a very deserving acknowledgement as our 2020 CEO cup winner.
“Ray White Remuera continues to be industry-leading and had a number of personal best months in the last year and Anton continues to go from strength to strength, finding new ways to be better, every single day. I’m proud of all our winners and nominees.”
Ray White New Zealand Recognition winners – full list:
- Top Offices: Value of Sales – Ray White Remuera
- Top Salespeople: Value of Sales – Anton Huang of Ray White Howick
- CEO Cup: Brendan Shefford of Ray White Rolleston
- Top Salespeople: Number of Sales – Holly Jones of Ray White New Brighton
- Business Growth: Individual – Steen Nielsen of Ray White Remuera
- Business Growth: Office – Ray White Remuera
- Excellence in Auction: Individual – Rohan Thompson of Ray White Royal Oak
- Excellence in Auction: Office – Ray White Remuera
- Marketing Excellence: Office – Ray White Whangarei
- Marketing Excellence: Individual – Anna Byron of Ray White Hobsonville
- Community Contribution Award: Ray White Invercargill
- Property Manager of the Year: Brynja Bell of Ray White Mt Maunganui
- Property Management Business of the Year: 360 Property Management
- Property Management Business Development Business of the Year: 360 Property Management
- New Zealand Rising Star – New Start Salesperson: Shelley McCarthy of Ray White Pukehina
- Auckland Rising Star – New Start Salesperson: Richard Thode of Ray White Epsom
- Administrator/PA of the Year: Olivia Henry of Ray White Papanui
- Administration Team of the Year: Ray White Rangiora
- Commercial Sales: Philip Hunt of Ray White Tauranga Commercial
- Rural Sales: Neville Kemp of Ray White Te Awamutu
- Loan Market Awards – Best Referring Individual: John Lantz of Ray White Remuera
- Loan Market Awards – Best Referring Office: Ray White Remuera.