At 360 Property Management, you aren’t just getting a property manager. Though you’ll have one point of contact, behind your manager will be a specialist letting team, an accounts team, an in-house credit controller, an operations manager, compliance team and an admin team, which is led by a hands-on director that knows the property business inside and out.
Property management is an unregulated industry – as a result, you need to be sure you’re with the best. We provide a hassle-free, end-to-end service that exists to support the promotion, negotiation and management of your Auckland rental property. A handful of services included in this process include screening and selection, online property marketing, onsite property viewings, preparation of tenancy agreements, rent collection, investment advice, as well as proactive maintenance, planning and support.
Read our comprehensive list of services here
- Specialist support team with expert knowledge in accounting, legislative compliance and administrative management.
- Our property managers have smaller portfolios per manager – which means more focus on your property
- Sole focus on Auckland property management with 118 years’ combined experience across the team.
Want to know how much your home is worth?GET A FREE APPRAISAL
- 2019/2020 - Property Management Business Development Business of the Year
- 2019/2020 - Property Management Business of the Year
- 2018/2019 - Property Management Office - Large