Anita Martelli is well known in Rotorua as a very successful Real Estate salesperson.
Born and bred in Rotorua Anita is passionate about the city and all that it offers. Her enthusiasm, expertise, integrity and honesty are why people choose Anita as their preferred Real Estate salesperson.
Prior to her real estate career, Anita had a very successful career in banking, culminating in her being appointed Bank Manager in 1984 for Trustbank, Bay of Plenty (now Westpac). She was only the second woman in banking to attain this position and the youngest. After many years in the banking industry Anita joined her husband Paul in owning and operating several service stations in Rotorua.
Real Estate is Anita’s passion, it’s in her blood, whether it is residential, lakes, lifestyle, subdivisions, or commercial, Anita is a proven performer and a high achiever. She loves a challenge and won’t give up.
When it comes to commitment, dedication and client care she believes in setting her standards very high.
Anita has sold some of Rotorua’s most prestigious properties and has built a reputation as a consummate professional. She is renowned for promoting properties with a unique marketing edge and achieving benchmark sale prices. Her in depth knowledge and commitment to her clients is second to none. She has an impressive proven track record for excellent results and people trust her. Anita's focus is unchanged, she is driven to achieve the very best results for her clients.
In October 2011, Anita achieved another career highlight, when together with her business partner Tim O’Sullivan, they purchased Coopers Real Estate Company and in February 2012 they joined the Ray White Group .
Thinking of selling? Want to know how much your home is worth?CONTACT ME TODAY
- 2020/2021 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Rotorua
- 2020/2021 - Premier Performer
- 2020/2021 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Rotorua
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Rotorua
- 2019/2020 - Premier Performer
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Rotorua
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Premier Performer
- 2017 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Marketing Excellence - Salesperson
- 2016 - Elite Performer (NZ)
- 2015 - Premier Member
- Show all awards
42 Okareka Loop Road
Lake Okareka, Rotorua District
Sale By Deadline: 01.04.2021 (unless sold prior)
205 Kawaha Point Road
Kawaha Point, Rotorua District